Mr. Mingma Sherpa, Chairman of Seven Summit Treks is the first person among Nepalese who successfully summit 14 mountains of the world which are above 8000 meter height without repeating and kept a new record in the world's history. He is one of the most experienced, responsible, dedicated and honest expedition leader of Nepal. He is now here to share his experience gained during his previous trips. All interested person can join with him in his one of the best and recognized agency to lead successful expedition and trekking. He assures you all to provide quality service and safe journey with experienced workers. Mr. Mingma Sherpa & his brother Mr. Chhang Dawa Sherpa has kept world record of "Worlds First Two Brothers" successfully summit 14 Mountains of the world which are above 8000 meter height. This is a single record in the worlds mountaineering history.
Mountains Summitted by Mingma Sherpa
|S.N.||Name of Mountain||Total Summited||Summitted Year(s)|
|1||Mount Everest (8848 m) -Nepal||1 Times||2004 (Spring)|
|2||K-2 (8611 m) -Pakistan||1 Times||2004 (Summer)|
|3||Kanchanjunga (8586 m) -Nepal||1 Times||2011 (Spring)|
|4||Lhotse (8516 m) -Nepal||1 Times||2002 (Spring)|
|5||Makalu (8463 m) -Nepal||1 Times||2001 (Spring)|
|6||Cho-Oyu (8201 m) -Nepal||1 Times||2000 (Autumn), 2002 (Autumn)|
|7||Dhaulagiri (8167 m) -Nepal||1 Times||2010 (Spring)|
|8||Manaslu (8163 m) -Nepal||1 Times||2000 (Spring)|
|9||Nanga Parbat (8125 m) -Pakistan||1 Times||2010 (Summer)|
|10||Annapurna (8091 m) -Nepal||1 Times||2010 (Spring)|
|11||G-I (8068 m) -Pakistan||1 Times||2010 (Summer)|
|12||Broad Peak (8047 m) -Pakistan||1 Times||2003 (Summer)|
|13||G-II (8035 m) -Pakistan||1 Times||2003 (Summer)|
|14||Shisha Pangma (8027 m) -Tibet||1 Times||2001 (Autumn)|
- Honorary Consul of Belgium to Nepal.
- Honorary Member of UIAA (International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation)
- President of Climate Alliance of Himalayan Communities (CAHC)
- Senior Vice President of International Mountaineers Association (IMA)
President of Nepal Mountaineering Association
- Convenor of Mountaineering and Mountain Tourism Policy Review Sub- Committee, Government of Nepal
- Convenor of Detailed Peak Profile Sub-Committee, Government of Nepal
- Board Member of National Tourism Council of Nepal under the Chairmanship of Prime Minister of Nepal.
- IP President of Union of Asian Alpine Association(UAAA)
- Advisory Board Member of Adventure Travel World Summit 200
- Ex-Board Director of Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC )
- First Vice President of International Mountaineers Association & Convener of Asian Mountaineers
- Chairman of Poverty Focus Tourism Development Programme –Nepal
- Ex-Advisor of Trekking Agents Association of Nepal (2002 – 2005)
- Leader of Nepal-China Golden Jubilee Friendship Peak Expedition 2005 organized by The Government of Nepal & China.
- Vice Chairman of 30 th Jubilation of Women’s First Ascent on Mt. Everest celebration Committee by HMG of Nepal -2005
- Leader of Nepal-Japan Golden Jubilee Friendship Nangpai Gosum(7321m) Expedition 2006 organized by Government of Nepal, NMA,Nepal & JWAF,Japan.
- Member of Mountain Protection Commission of UIAA(Union of International Alpine Association)
- Co-coordinator of Nepalese Cabinet Meeting at Everest B.C./Kalapathar Plateau at 5542m on 4 December 2009.
Co-coordinator of International Climber for Summiteers Summit to Save the Himalayas in Copenhagen on 11 December 2009 on the occasion of International Mountain Day.
- Life Member of Tourist Guide Association of Nepal.
- Advisory Board member of PATA